On October 9, 2018, the Hollings Center for International Dialogue, in cooperation with partners Solidar Tunisia and the Jasmine Foundation, hosted a regional report launch for its Political Pluralism in the Middle East and North Africa initiative. The following video features the keynote address and highlights of the first panel that morning. Participants include:
- Haykel ben Mahfoudh, Professor of Law, University of Carthage
“Preserving political pluralism through governance of political life: What are the safeguards necessary for a successful institutional reform?”
- Intissar Kherigi, Jasmine Foundation
- Sanem Guner, Hollings Center
- Zaid Al Ali, International Institute for Democracy and Electoral Assistance (IDEA)
- Michael Bechir Ayari, International Crisis Group
This project is supported by a generous contribution from the Henry Luce Foundation.